Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Job Setup Construction of outbuildings, preparation of equipment and materials, construction power distribution set up of feeder / branch circuits and all associated project wiring.
· Equipment Maintenance Performing preventative maintenance and troubleshooting / reactive maintenance on equipment that has experienced a fault and or operational deficiency. This work typically involves the following type of equipment and systems:
o Hydraulic systems comprised of gear pumps, piston pumps, bent axis motors, electric and mechanical directional control valves and corresponding circuits.
o Electric motors and all associated equipment up to 250hp.
o Electric controls consisting of programmable logic controllers and associated sensors and I/O hardware.
o Material and personnel rated mine construction winches that are coupled to 35-ton stiffleg derricks.
o Earthmoving equipment such as: dozers, end loaders, excavators, and rock trucks.
o Pneumatic equipment such as: radial piston air motors, vane motors, diesel and electric compressors, and percussion / rotary drilling hammers and breakers.
· Ability to perform required physical labor
· High School Diploma or GED
· Passing Criminal Background Check (for ATF clearance related to blasting)
· Passing Drug Test
Preferred Requirements for Mechanic Position:
· 32 or 40 hour MSHA New Miner Training completion* *This training is required for the position. If applicant has not participated in the required training, R.G. Johnson will help to accommodate the training prior to employment.
· Experience with the aforementioned equipment and systems described in the primary responsibilities.
· Experience working on a crew/team in construction industry.
· Completion of technical school or program.
· Ability to read and comprehend electrical and hydraulic schematics including ladder logic.
· Proficiency with Allen Bradley or other equivalent software related to programming and or maintenance of PLC controlled equipment.
· Ability to effectively use field laptops and compile reports associated with maintenance activities
· Commercial drivers license.
· Welding and fabrication skills.
© Copyright R. G. Johnson Company, Inc. Sitemap